Zerynth to Google IoT Core with esp

Hello,
Excited to get started with Zerynth. I got an esp8266 connected to Google Iot Core on another platform but there was a bit more hand holding. Following this
https://docs.zerynth.com/latest/official/lib.googlecloud.iot/docs/official_lib.googlecloud.iot_iot.html
I’ve got the pkey via $ openssl asn1parse -in my_private.pem
Did above on the google cloud console since openssl on windows was a weird trip last time I tried.
I’ve cloned the Zerynth Studio > Examples > GoogleCloud > IoT > Controlled publish period
Where do I put the pkey? and do I also put the ec_private.pem in the Zerynth project folder?

Aside from link above are there any other walkthrough’s or tutorials for hooking up to Google IoT Core?
Thanks in advance

Hi @Larry_Reader,

unfortunately there is no support for TLS connections with esp8266 using Zerynth at the moment: I would suggest you to try our example on an esp32 based board.

The pkey should be put in a file called private.hex.key to be created inside Controlled Publish Period project folder and do not forget to fill device.conf.json with your device info :wink:

Detailed articles and tutorials on cloud connections will be published soon on our blog, so stay tuned for updates :slight_smile: