Zerynth version v3.0.3 is out with new features and bug fixes.
Support for IIM-42652 6-axis SmartIndustrial™ MotionTracking device
The IIM-42652 combines a 3-axis gyroscope (up to ±2000 degrees/sec), and a 3-axis accelerometer (up to ±16g) and features a 2K-byte FIFO that can lower the traffic on the serial bus interface and reduce power consumption by allowing the system processor to burst read sensor data and then go into a low-power mode.
For more details, Refer to the documentation of IIM42652.
New Zerynth Control Panel design
Zerynth redesigned the control panel of the extension. The control panel enables the users to compile and run applications, View hardware information and handle cloud operations such as provisioning, FOTA…
- Erase Device : erases the device flash memory, bringing it to factory state.
- Run : Compiles the project then burns the application to the device. Only the changed components are burned.
- Launch FOTA : compiles and prepares the compiled project for FOTA then launches the FOTA procedure.
- Upload firmware : compiles and uploads the current project on Zerynth Cloud for future FOTA deployments.
- The Run function now automatically opens the console after the burn process, with option to disable that feature.
For more information, Please refer to the development environment section.
Added support for various cryptography libraries.
Fixed and Improved error handling in VSCODE Extension.
Several bug fixes and improvements in Zerynth OS.
How to update?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.6.0. To do this you have just to:
- In visual studio code, Please go to Extensions tab
- Open Zerynth extension and click update.
As usual, please keep us informed of issues for this update.
We release new demos. articles and tutorials on our documentation site and our blog, Don’t forget to follow them.
And don’t forget to stay tuned and follow us on Twitter @Zerynth and Facebook @Zerynth for updates or subscribe to our newsletter!
Enjoy this new release and happy coding!