Zerynth version r2.5.2 is out with 2 new devices and improvements.
A detailed list of changes follows.
- New STM Discovery L4R9 device
The 32L4R9IDISCOVERY Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4R9AI microcontroller.
Login as DesignSpark user needed!
More Info here
- New ESP32 Azure IoT Kit device
The ESP32 Azure IoT Kit is one of the development board created by Espressif. It is based on the ESP32 microcontroller that boasts Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Low Power support all in a single chip.
The ESP32 Azure IoT Kit enables smart network configuration, cloud platform access and sensor data acquisition to speed up the development of new IoT applications.
More Info here
- New Zerynth Studio Install OS section
Zerynth Studio and Zerynth Toolchain now permit to install Zerynth OS just with one click!
This automated procedure will prepare, register and virtualize your device enabling it directly to be uplinked with your custom application.
- Minor Fixes and Improvements
- Standard Library : Now JSON methods work properly with int64 variables;
Zerynth LWMQTT : New
- Solomon OLED libraries : Fix examples to display new Zerynth Logo.
How to update?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.5.2. To do this you have just to:
- Start the new Zerynth Installer;
- Open Zerynth Studio;
- Click “System Update”;
- Click “Update” and restart Zerynth Studio;
- Follow the wizard and enjoy!
Remember to virtualize again all boards with the new virtual machines!
As usual, please keep us informed of issues for this update.
Enjoy this new release and happy coding!