Zerynth version r2.5.1 is out with 3 new libraries and improvements.
A detailed list of changes follows.
- New STM STTS751 library
The STTS751 is a digital temperature sensor which communicates over a 2-wire SMBus 2.0 compatible bus. The temperature is measured with a user-configurable resolution between 9 and 12 bits. At 9 bits, the smallest step size is 0.5 °C, and at 12 bits, it is 0.0625 °C.
More Info here
- New STM ISM330DHCX library
The ISM330DHCX is a system-in-package featuring a high-performance 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope tailored for Industry 4.0 applications.
The ISM330DHCX has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and a wide angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps that enable its usage in a broad range of applications.
More info here
- New STM IIS3DWB library
The IIS3DWB is a system-in-package featuring a 3-axis digital vibration sensor with low noise over an ultra-wide and flat frequency range. The wide bandwidth, low noise, very stable and repeatable sensitivity, together with the capability of operating over an extended temperature range (up to +105 °C), make the device particularly suitable for vibration monitoring in industrial applications.
More Info here
- New ZTC project group commands
The Zerynth Toolchain has been enabled with new project group commands to enable third party IDE plugins.
- Openocd tool updated to the latest version
Openocd has been updated to the latest version to include new debug functionalities and a lot of new supported architectures and devices.
- Minor Fixes and Improvements
- Nordic ADC driver: Now ADC driver for Nordic devices can sample from multi-pin multiple samples in one call;
- Fix for ZDM examples: New MQTT Endpoint;
- New Getting Started: new section in zerynth docs. More info here
How to update?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.5.1. To do this you have just to:
- Start the new Zerynth Installer;
- Open Zerynth Studio;
- Click “System Update”;
- Click “Update” and restart Zerynth Studio;
- Follow the wizard and enjoy!
Remember to virtualize again all boards with the new virtual machines!
As usual, please keep us informed of issues for this update.
Enjoy this new release and happy coding!