Zerynth version r2.4.1 is out with bug fixes and improvements!
A detailed list of changes follows.
- New STM-MFX library
A library for the STMicroelectronics MultiFunction eXpander has been added to Zerynth!
- Solomon SSD1306 display now working with I2C
Now you can use the Solomon display over SPI and I2C!
- CAN added to the standard library
The CAN library has been added to the Zerynth Standard Library and can now be used to communicate with the boards that supports the CAN protocol through Zerynth.
- Minor bugxfixes
The following library have been updated:
- Standard Library: QSPIFlash has been updated. Now the erase_sector function takes the index of the sector instead of its address;
- Standard Library: some typos have been fixed in the socket.py library;
- Quectel NMEA and Quectel BG96: fixed some typos and added some missing functions needed for the correct functioning.
How to update?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.4.1. To do this you have just to:
- Start the new Zerynth Installer;
- Open Zerynth Studio ;
- Click “System Update”;
- Click “Update” and restart Zerynth Studio
- Follow the wizard and enjoy!
As usual, please keep us informed of issues for this update.
Enjoy this new release and happy coding!