Zerynth version r2.4.0 is out with bug fixes and improvements!
A detailed list of changes follows.
- New Virtual Machines
All of our Virtual Machines have been updated. You probably won’t see any of the changes, but this update will drastically decrease internal errors.
- Minor Fixes
Following libraries have been updated:
- LWMQTT and MQTT Library: When a socket option cannot be set a message is printed along the exception.
- STM32F4 based boards: Fixed some missing declarations.
- STM32F7 based boards: Fixed issues with PWM.
- Zerynth Toolchain: Changed the linking process to correctly behave with the new VMs.
- Modbus: Added a timeout parameter (receive_sleep) for the receive function in serial communication.
- Ubidots: Now is possible to connect without using SSL on the port 1883.
How to update?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.4.0. To do this you have just to:
- Start the new Zerynth Installer;
- Open Zerynth Studio ;
- Click “System Update”;
- Click “Update” and restart Zerynth Studio
- Follow the wizard and enjoy!
Remember to virtualize again all boards with the new virtual machines!
As usual, please keep us informed of issues for this update.
Enjoy this new release and happy coding!