New Updates for Version r2.2.0 are available!
We’re happy to announce the release of the patch p05 for Zerynth version r2.2.0.
This time, the patch introduces 1 new device, 3 new libraries, several updates and minor fixes:
- support for Fortebit Polaris Tracker with onboard Quectel UG96 GSM/GPRS modem and Quectel L76 GPS chip, more info (1) , (2) ;
- support for OkDo IoT Cloud Platform more info (1) ;
- support for Siemens S7 Industrial Communication protocol (available only for ESP32 devices), more info (1) ;
- support for ID-Innovations ID20LA RFID tag reader, more info (1) ;
- support for Promiscuous Mode (Wi-Fi sniffer) for ESP32 devices, more info (1) .
To update you just have to:
- open Zerynth Studio;
- click “Rolling Update”;
- click “Update”, restart Zerynth Studio and enjoy!
Remember to create updated virtual machines and virtualize all boards with the new ones.
As usual, please keep us informed about any issue regarding this update.