New Updates for Version r2.1.1 are available!
We’re happy to announce the release of the patch p02 for Zerynth version r2.1.1.
This time, the patch introduces one new library and several highly requested features and updates:
- Microchip ATECCx08A library to handle Microchip family of crypto elements through simple Python code (at the moment ATECC508A is supported, but ATECC608A will soon be available, more info);
- Zerynth Toolchain Provisioning group of commands to easily provision crypto elements (more info);
- upgrade of Espressif ESP32Net, Broadcom BCM43362, ESP32 Virtual Machines and Zerynth mbedTLS to support cryptoelements-powered TLS connections and operations;
- new AWS IoT example to connect to the platform using a hardware stored private key (take a look);
- upgrade of Wolkabout IoT library;
- fixed ESP8266s VM for flash read issue;
- serial monitor automatically closed when uplinking.
To update you just have to:
- open Zerynth Studio;
- click “Rolling Update”;
- click “Update”, restart Zerynth Studio and enjoy!
Remember to create updated virtual machines and virtualize all boards with the new ones.
As usual, please keep us informed about any issue regarding this update.