New Updates for Version r2.0.10 are available!
We’re happy to announce the release of the patch p05 for the Zerynth version r2.0.10. This time, the patch introduces three highly requested libraries and one new supported device:
- Support for Adafruit Huzzah32 (more info here).
- Library for IBM Cloud IoT (more info here). Take a look at the examples here.
- Library for Ubidots IoT (more info here). Take a look at the examples here.
- New Struct module in Standard Library (more info here).
Full-text searchable examples.
- Bug fix for ESP32 devices and SD Card SPI interface; now filesystem is supported.
- Bug fixes and general improvements!
To update you have just to:
- open Zerynth Studio;
- click “Rolling Update”;
- click “Update”, restart Zerynth Studio and enjoy!
Remember to re-virtualize the boards based on ESP32 with the new virtual machines.
As usual, please keep us informed of issues for this update.
Happy coding B)