Zerynth install issues OSX catalina

See my other posts in "Install issues of Zerynth Studio on Catalina OSX.
Catalina 10.15.3, Zerynth 2.4.1
Starting with the icon doesn’t work for me, when I start Zerynth different, i’m getting this errors :
/Applications/Zerynth\ Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Zerynth ; exit;

TechnoMac-2832:~ technoman$ /Applications/Zerynth\ Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Zerynth ; exit;

err = 3 …/…/third_party/mach_override/mach_override.c:244

err = 3 …/…/third_party/mach_override/mach_override.c:258

err = 3 …/…/third_party/mach_override/mach_override.c:263

2020-02-24 14:54:41.170 Zerynth[21518:2792497] *** WARNING: Textured window <AppNSWindow: 0x7ff267ff5920> is getting an implicitly transparent titlebar. This will break when linking against newer SDKs. Use NSWindow’s -titlebarAppearsTransparent=YES instead.

logout

Saving session…

…copying shared history…

…saving history…truncating history files…

…completed.

Deleting expired sessions…34 completed.

[Proces voltooid]

I think I am having trouble with the nwjs framework ?
Is there anything I can do, try, delete, install ?

Thanx in advance.

Installed Zerynth on windows 10 in virtual box (latest) with succes. ( on iMac )

No way to install it on Mac OSX Catalina, even tried it on a mac mini (almost fresh install of Catalina), without succes either. So there are definitely problems with the installation on OSX Catalina.
And this since 2019 !!

Thanx.

Finally I was able to install zerynth (latest) on my Mac.
Installed it again on my mac mini (with success) and saw something I had not seen with the installation on the iMac. Perhaps because the mac mini is slower. While installing I had two icons from Zerynth in the dock( for a moment), Zerynth and Zerynth Studio, one disappeared after a while ( the Zerynth one ). But when you click this icon before it leaves, you are in trouble.

Other thing, on the mac mini I got the warning “for commando git --> commandoterminaltools for developers needed”. I think this is not mentioned on your site.

So Zerynth is working on Mac OSX catalina, but the installation is weird/ confusing with the two icons for a moment.

Thanx.

Hi @technoman
Zerynth uses its installer to do a bunch of operations and verification before Zerynth studio loads.
So this is normal.

We will have a look at this.
Thanks.