Finally, 0007 is out!
I fixed a lot of bugs, probably introduce new ones for your to discover , but most important of all, we have support for the Photon!
- Photon support. You can viperize your Photon (do they become Phothons?!) and get more than 800k of flash to run your scripts at 120Mhz…The viperization is not reversible with a simple factory reset, however you can restore the original firmware directly from the IDE (check the docs details).
- Fixed Particle Core VM (for black version). I haven’t a black Core to test, but thanks to the community support a testing VM seemed to solve the issue.
- Fixed Arduino Due VM: now you can access all the pwm and some more icu. Check the pinmap for details.
- Bytecode uplinking has now visual feedback (board led blinking at different color or speed)
- TOI shield library with examples for all our kickstarter backers <3
- Modular VHAL: this quite complex feature allows to compile low level drivers only when necessary. Therefore VMs are now almost 10k smaller.
- Some UI fixes here and there