Ubuntu 19.04 Installation issues

Tried Installing zerynth studio on ubuntu 19.04 and face the following issues on both Online and Offline mode.

The installer log was -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11hufKjSodG_cBgmxsNltqiZa-ZpQuOn-TBp_hpTylG0/edit?usp=sharing

The terminal mesage was -

[2234:2234:0818/025100:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(345)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[2188:2188:0818/025102:ERROR:desktop_window_tree_host_x11.cc(927)] Not implemented reached in virtual void views::DesktopWindowTreeHostX11::InitModalType(ui::ModalType)

Tried installing in another computer running on ubuntu 19.04, same issue didn’t work.
Tried installing as normal user and not a sudo user and yet didnt work.
Please help fast. Need a project to complete ASAP!!

Thankfully this issue got solved. Copy paste your installer log on a doc file and search and see if this is present

" … RuntimeError: Click will abort further execution because Python 3 was configured to use ASCII as encoding for the environment…"

Following are the steps to resolve:

1. open terminal and type " dpkg-reconfigure locales "
    You’ll see a long list of locales, and you can navigate that list with the up/down arrow keys. Pressing the space bar toggles the locale under the cursor. Make sure to select at least one UTF-8 locale, for example en_US-UTF-8 is usually supported very well. (I tried only with en_US-UTF-8, its better to choose that)
  2. select it by pressing spacebar and then press enter, after which move to en_us and choose it as default and press enter.
  3. Restart the system and then zerynth installs without any issues.

In case anyone faces the issue of “…denied access to /dev/ttyS0…” while registering the ESP32 device.

Do the following:

1. open terminal and type " groups " you will see all the {USERS}
  2. now type " sudo gpasswd --add {USER} dialout
    (Replace the USER with the name of your user)

Hello @Mohammad_Shabeer,

glad you were able to solve the issue and thanks for the detailed report.

What was the default locale for your installation?

Default locale was en_IN UTF-8.
Since I am from India, I installed in ubuntu under this locale.

Hope that helps, do reach out if any more details are required. Glad to help this community grow!