Trouble Downloading Old Projects from the Cloud

Hi,

I need to synchronize my old projects (written with zerynth studio 1.X) from the cloud but i have some troubles with this function.

Are there any problems with the zerynth 1.0 cloud? I have stored all my old projects in the cloud but actually I can’t use it (Unfortunately I do not have a copy of them in my pc).

I would like to migrate to Zerynth 2.X but I don’t want to migrate to the new version before having downloaded my old projects,

Moreover, in order to download my projects I’ve tried to reinstall Zerynth 1.0, but when I try to login I receive this error:

Fatal Error TRACEBACK FOR Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0):: Traceback (most recent call last): File “C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\zerynth\env\core\official\ide\vipercontrol.py”, line 1139, in dispatch getattr(self,msgtype)(msg) File “C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\zerynth\env\core\official\ide\vipercontrol.py”, line 435, in login res,txt = self.backend.login(None,data[“password”],data[“email”]) File “C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\zerynth\env\core\official\ide\viperbackend.py”, line 220, in login return (False,self.error_to_msg(pe)) File “C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\zerynth\env\core\official\ide\viperbackend.py”, line 172, in error_to_msg r = json.loads(s) File “C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\zerynth\env\sys\python\lib\json\init.py”, line 318, in loads return _default_decoder.decode(s) File “C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\zerynth\env\sys\python\lib\json\decoder.py”, line 343, in decode obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end()) File “C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\zerynth\env\sys\python\lib\json\decoder.py”, line 361, in raw_decode raise ValueError(errmsg(“Expecting value”, s, err.value)) from None ValueError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Can you help me?

Francesco

hi @FraMan 
the Zerynth Backend 1.0 isn’t online anymore so you can’t access it for the download of your projects.
please send us an email at info@zerynth.com indicating the email associated with you Zerynth account.
We will try to extract your projects from our 1.0 server backups and we will send them to you as compressed package.
D