I am getting started with Zerynth for ESP32. Played around with basic WiFi & Ble Alerts. Works fine at the moment. I need suggestions to go ahead and justify using Zerynth for my connected device.
My application involves the following blocks
- Bluetooth for device configuration (BLE)
- Modbus Slave (Modbus)
- Read Analog signal (ADC)
- Connect to MQTT server over Wifi (Wifi + MQTT)
- App communicating over BLE for configuring the device like modbus slave id, mqtt end points, device name etc.,
- I could not find a tutorial or example of Serial over BLE implementation.
- I could not find library support for Modbus Slave creation
Suggestions from experts is welcomed.