Rtc.py in distr/r2.1.0 fails on import

I’m trying to use RTC on an Arduino DUE board but the import rtc fails during compilation with the following:
[error]> Can’t find name [RTC0] in [/Users/users/.zerynth2/dist/r2.1.0/stdlib/rtc.py] at line 39
Line 39 in rtc.py is:
init(RTC0)
Appreciate some help to resolve this.

Hi @Irfaun_Rahaman,

the internal RTC peripheral is not supported for Arduino Due at the moment, anyway it is available for use on ESP32-based boards.

You can try to post your request here so that, if shared by other members of the community, we can proceed in adding this feature.

Is the RTC supported for the NodeMcu V2 ? I think there is not.

Hi @Arturo_Veras,

at the moment the RTC peripheral is supported only for ESP32-based boards, unfortunately this info is not reported on the official stdlib-RTC documentation, but will be added as soon as possible.

If I have known that there was no RTC support for most boards then I would not have bothered with Zerynth Studio. RTC support for the Particle Photon and other boards should have been a priority.

Hi @pzacjr,

at the top of the RTC documentation page we added a few lines to explain where RTC support is available, I am sorry you were not able to take a look at it.

Anyway we provide custom development services at low cost fee, for example we could develop the RTC support for Particle Photon.
If you are interested in this service, please let me know and our sales team will contact you ASAP.