Questions re: Particle Core

Hi All, 

Apologies if this the wrong place to put this. I’ve got a question or two about the Particle Core, and some things that are tangentially related to it.

1. Particle released the ability to publish events from your Particle Core/Photon/Electron–does anyone have any examples of utilizing this with a Viperized Core?
  2. Is there a possibility of splitting out the forums so that we can discuss individual products, like the Core? It seems like this may be a bit more useful. 
That being said, I understand if you don’t want to split stuff out–I’m not aiming to make this about troubleshooting the Core (since that’s the product I’m using), and Particle has a great community for that. I am however curious to see if anyone else out in internet land is doing anything exciting with a Viperized Core.

aaronsachs said:

1. Is there a possibility of splitting out the forums so that we can discuss individual products, like the Core? It seems like this may be a bit more useful. 

Interesting idea!
We are working on a Forum categories re-organization, we’ll take your suggestion into consideration.
D

aaronsachs said:

1. Particle released the ability to publish events from your Particle Core/Photon/Electron--does anyone have any examples of utilizing this with a Viperized Core?
Do you mean integrating in Viper the support for the Particle Cloud?