"[fatal] Can't get profile" Error

Hi,

When I push the “Profile And Assets” buton on upper right of the Zerynth Studio window I get "[fatal] Can’t get profile HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘backend.zerynth.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/user/profile (Caused by NewConnectionError(’: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed’,))

Error while loading profile! 2"

The Studio works normally, I can develop my project, compile and upload without any problem, however I can’t do any profile related operation.

I’ll apprreciate your help.

Hi,
to retrieve profile data, an internet connection is required.
Is the PC you are using with Zerynth Studio connected to the internet? Also, make sure that your firewall/proxy settings (if you have one) are not blocking web access.

Once you have registered and virtualized your board (steps that require an internet connection), you can safely use Zerynth Studio offline but 
this way you will not receive update notifications nor can you access the user profile data.

Please let me know if the problem persists.

Dear @anba
I’m running Zerynth Studio on a virtual machine+Win7 installed on Mac Osx, I didn’t know that the Win7 side has no active internet connection, upon your warning I resolved the connection issue and now I have access to my profile data…Thank you very much for your kind answer and guidance… Regards, Murat.