Error conecting HEXIWEAR

Hello everyone. I have a problem trying to register my HEXIWEAR device. When the program copies the file to my device, the following appears:

[info] Please reset the device!

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\dist\r2.3.0\ztc\ztc.py”, line 114, in
cli()
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\click\core.py”, line 716, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\click\core.py”, line 696, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\click\core.py”, line 1060, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\click\core.py”, line 1060, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\click\core.py”, line 889, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\click\core.py”, line 534, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\dist\r2.3.0\ztc\devices\devcmd.py”, line 319, in register
res,chipid = _extract_chipid_from_serial(tgt)
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\dist\r2.3.0\ztc\devices\devcmd.py”, line 227, in _extract_chipid_from_serial
line=ch.readline()
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\dist\r2.3.0\ztc\base\comm.py”, line 136, in readline
return self.ch.readline().decode(“ascii”,“ignore”)
File “C:\Users\Admin\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\serial\serialwin32.py”, line 246, in read
if not self.hComPort: raise portNotOpenError
serial.serialutil.SerialException: Attempting to use a port that is not open

There seems to be a problem with opening the port to communicate with the device.
Are you sure that the drivers are running and you can communicate with the device serially?
Does this error occur during virtualization?

yes, it happens during the registration process, in the virtualization part