Some new updates:
- core.viper.ide r0.3.6: fixed some VPM issues, added a new tab to the VPM to list all available packages in a tree. Fixed a bug affecting library importing
- New VMs: all virtual machines are now version r0.3.2 with fixes for an exception handling bug. Particle Photon VM now has a non blocking serial USB (namely, it keeps printing to serial without hanging when the console is close)
- lib.viper.bcm43362: updated the Photon wifi drivers, fixed the scan memory leak and other bugs affecting the stability of the connection.
- core.viper.stdlib r0.3.3: fixed some standard library modules, in particular the requests module.
- core.viper.uplinker r0.3.2: fixed some bugs in the uplinking phase
- vhal.viper.armcmx_atmelsam3x and vhal.viper.armcmx.stm32f2: fixed hardware abstraction layer bugs for arduino due, and added support for non blocking serial USB for the Photon.