Connect device by zerynth

I had connected my device esp32 devkit C.But the zerynth studio unable to recognize that device.
I get the cross symbol when I try to click Z symbol.

This is probably due to an error in the serial drivers for the board on your OS.
Is the device identified correctly in the device manager of your OS?
Can you also open the device in any serial monitor app. ?

yeah sir, now my device got detected but when i click “Z” it opens up dialog box to register, i too clicked for register after that it is showing some error like,
[info] Starting device registration

[info] Burning bootloader…

[info] Burning bin

[info] esptool.py v2.0

[info] Connecting…_____…

[info] Chip is ESP32D0WDQ6 (revision (unknown 0xa))

[info] Uploading stub…

[info] Running stub…

[info] Stub running…

[info] Changing baud rate to 1500000

[info] Changed.

[info] Traceback (most recent call last):

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 2405, in

[info] _main()

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 2398, in _main

[info] main()

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 2137, in main

[info] esp.change_baud(args.baud)

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 61, in inner

[info] return func(*args, **kwargs)

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 538, in change_baud

[info] self._set_port_baudrate(baud)

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 185, in _set_port_baudrate

[info] self._port.baudrate = baud

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\serial\serialutil.py”, line 345, in setBaudrate

[info] if self._isOpen: self._reconfigurePort()

[info] File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\serial\serialwin32.py”, line 202, in _reconfigurePort

[info] raise ValueError(“Cannot configure port, some setting was wrong. Original message: %r” % ctypes.WinError())

[info] ValueError: Cannot configure port, some setting was wrong. Original message: OSError(22, ‘The parameter is incorrect.’, None, 87)

[error] Can’t burn bootloader! --> esptool.py v2.0

Connecting…_____…

Chip is ESP32D0WDQ6 (revision (unknown 0xa))

Uploading stub…

Running stub…

Stub running…

Changing baud rate to 1500000

Changed.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 2405, in

_main()

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 2398, in _main

main()

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 2137, in main

esp.change_baud(args.baud)

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 61, in inner

return func(*args, **kwargs)

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 538, in change_baud

self._set_port_baudrate(baud)

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\esptool\esp32\esptool.py”, line 185, in _set_port_baudrate

self._port.baudrate = baud

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\serial\serialutil.py”, line 345, in setBaudrate

if self._isOpen:  self._reconfigurePort()

File “C:\Users\Gomathy\zerynth2\sys\python\lib\site-packages\serial\serialwin32.py”, line 202, in _reconfigurePort

raise ValueError("Cannot configure port, some setting was wrong. Original message: %r" % ctypes.WinError())

ValueError: Cannot configure port, some setting was wrong. Original message: OSError(22, ‘The parameter is incorrect.’, None, 87)

Hi everyone, I have the exact same problem. pc with win10 / 64 and board nodemcu v1.1 Esp32 wroom.
Has anyone solved it?

Hi,

to make the virtualization process faster, we changed esptool baudrate, but we will probably put it back to its previous value with the next update.

In the meantime you could try to open C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\zerynth2\dist\r2.2.0\devices\NAMEOFTHEBOARD\NAMEOFTHEBOARD.py and edit "--baud", "1500000" to "--baud","115200" .

Let me know

Can't install virtual machine ('The parameter is incorrect') for ESP32S

HI Lorenzo
You are great!! I finally managed to register my board. Thank you very much.
Maurizio

Hi Lorenzo,

I had the same issue with a Macbook and changing the baud rate back to 115200 worked fine.

For Mac users trying to fix this, the path is:

~/.zerynth2/dist/r2.2.0/devices/NAMEOFTHEBOARD/NAMEOFTHEBOARD.py

Cheers