While everyone was on summer holiday, we prepared a lot of new libraries and features. And here they are in order of coolness:
- Filesystem - the new standard library has an os module that allows to handle SD cards (through SPI) with a FAT filesystem (it's FatFs on the inside) . Create, delete, read and write all the files you want.
- A new board - the powerful Mikroelektronika Quail Board shining with its 168MHz, 2Mb of Flash (plus 8Mb off chip) and 192Kb of ram.
- Raw access to Spi Flash memories and SD cards through Spi (spiflash and spisd modules in the standard library)
- 1-Wire support for DS2482, DS18b20, DS18s20
- A small fix to the login issues for the IDE
And here it is the actual list of packages:
- core.zerynth.stdlib r1.0.4
- core.zerynth.ide r1.0.4
- core.zerynth.examples r1.0.3
- board.zerynth.mikroe_quail r1.0.0
- vm.zerynth.mikroe_quail r1.0.0
- lib.maxim.ds2482 r1.0.0
- lib.maxim.ds1820 r1.0.0
Zerynth Head of Software Development