fresh new release with some nice goodies!
First of all, the support for Mikroelektronika Flip & Click board based on the Sam3X: just search for "mikroe" in the Package Manager and install the board support. It will be recognized both as Arduino Due and Flip & Click Sam3X (both boards mount the same ftdi chip). Pick Flip & Click Sam3X from the board toolbar and the IDE will recognize your Flip & Click every time you plug it.
Also, new versions for:
- core.zerynth.ide: added a workaround for board discovery in Ubuntu as reported here
- fixed a bug in the requests module
- added the queue and fifo modules for producer/consumer problems
- added the flash module to write to the internal flash of the mcu
- dac module for..well, dac! (Check the examples in the IDE)
- new threading primitives: Thread class and Condition class
- core.zerynth.compiler: fixed a bug in bytecode name handling (was complaining after 127th name in a module)
- New VMs: revirtualize your boards. The Particle Photon now has support for DAC! Support also coming for Atmel mcus in a few days
Zerynth Head of Software Development